Apart from Google AdSense ads, I also run Innity ads on this blog for content monetization. These ads, like other suggested ad alternatives out there, pose no conflict with Google AdSense.
I had a shortcut application after receiving an email invitation from one of its agents. Hence, I didn’t have to wait for such a long review process — I had an account approved in less than three days. I should be very thankful then.
Thank you for registering with us! Your account has been created successfully. You may access your Advenue account through www.advenueplatform.com [plus the username and temporary passwords]. Please visit the Advenue Smart Publisher Guidelines here [link].
For a better understanding of our network, do take your time to go through our FAQ section at https://www.innity.com/apply-now under website requirement. Additionally, you will have to include Innity’s ads.txt as shown below in your site server [plus the shortcodes].
Innity Ads Fact Sheet
Innity and Its Strong Foothold in Southeast Asia. In its LinkedIn profile, Innity lauds itself as a leading online media company in Asia that offers best in class data-driven ad tech solutions that combine creative programmatic, ad-serving, data management, audience targeting, and high-quality user engagement to publishers and some of the world’s largest brands and advertising agencies.
Established in 1999, Innity has its strong foothold already in the Southeast Asian market, particularly in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Korea with more than 300 staff to-date and over 10,000 website partners.
Innity provides a diverse range of data-driven, interactive, and engaging online marketing solutions which include display advertising, mobile advertising, premium marketplace, programmatic solutions, video advertising, influencer marketing, and content marketing.
Website Requirements for Publishers. As of this writing, these are the website requirements that publishers should consider before applying to Innity’s Audience Network:
- The website should have a minimum of 200,000 page views or a minimum of 40,000 unique visitors per month.
- It must be content-based, not simply a list of links or advertisements, nor can it be centered on making money off our advertisers.
- It must be fully functional at all levels; no “under construction” sites or sections.
- It cannot contain any adult content nor link from, or to, any adult materials.
- Its content cannot infringe on any personal, intellectual property or copyrights.
- Its content cannot include audio or video download, online streaming and file-sharing.
- Its content must be updated frequently (daily).
- Traffic cannot be generated by utilizing any of the following methods:(a) listings on newsgroups, (b) unsolicited bulk commercial e-mailing, (c) instant messenger postings, and (d) chat room postings.
- Traffic cannot be generated by engaging in fraudulent methods including (a) robots, (b) spiders, (c) auto-spawning browsers, (d) auto reloading, (e) meta refreshes, and any other form of fraudulent or artificial traffic (source: www.innity.com).
Available Innity Ad Formats. Unlike Google AdSense, Innity Audience Network offers a wider range of unique and more creative advertisement formats that promise improved user experience and engagement while maximizing publishers’ earnings.
- Video Ad Formats (Ebar OTP, Billboard Video, Welcome Video, In-Read Video, Mobile Scroll, Mobile Canvas, Premium Balloon, Balloon Video)
- Branded Stories Ad Formats (Mobile Slider, In-Read Native, Social Lightbox)
- Interactive Ad Formats (Mobile Spin, Mobile Spin+, Mobile Cards, Mobile Engage, Mobile Slider, Mobile Cube, Responsive Lightbox, Mobile Scroll, Mobile Pull2, Mobile Stretch, Mobile Canvas, Mobile First View (MFV))
- Awareness Ad Formats (Mobile Spin Lite, Responsive OTP, Mobile Underlay, In-Read Native, Mobile Grow, Mobile Scroll)
Innity’s Full Yield Solution to Publishers. Innity has a yield management team that seeks to maximize the revenue from non-premium inventory for publishers through a variety of ad products, global ad exchanges, PMPs, and creative ad formats. The team also assists publishers to connect with brand advertisers and increase eCPM and ad fill rate to maximize site value. Innity pays publishers for ads running on their websites based on these models:
- Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM). For every 1000 times an ad is served, publishers get a bid share (e.g., RM 12 per CPM).
- Cost Per Acquisition (CPA). Publishers are paid for leads generated on their sites (e.g., product trial sign up, submission of survey, etc.).
- Cost Per Click (CPC). Publishers are paid when users click on the ads.
- Cost Per Engagement (CPE) is a new advertising model where advertisers only pay for engagements generated by visitors from your site.
- Cost Per View (CPV). Publishers get paid when the users initiate to play the video or the video auto-play for at least a certain amount of time.
Ad Serving Platform for Publishers. Innity runs, Publisher Advenue, its comprehensive ad serving platform where publishers can fully manage and access in-depth campaign information and customized reports to maximize revenue.
Innity Payment Threshold. For publishers based in the Philippines, the current payment threshold is PHP1,500.00 (through a bank deposit). As indicated in the Publisher Advenue platform, the payment shall be made within 60 days after the end of each month of the accrued payments. Here are the payment thresholds in other countries (currencies):
- S.Dollar (USD): $1,000
- Singapore Dollar (SGD): S$50
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR): RM100
- Indonesian Rupiah (IDR): Rp1,000,000
- Thai Baht (THB): THB3,000
- Vietnamese Dong (VND): VND500,000
- Philippine Peso (PHP): PHP1,500
- Hong Kong Dollar (HKD): HKD500
- New Taiwan Dollar (NTD): NT$1,000
Innity Ads Short Review
While Innity has gained a strong foothold in Southeast Asia alongside its growing regional advertisers and brand partners, it is somehow worth considering for a competitive alternative to Google AdSense for content monetization.
- Highly unique and creative ad formats
- Easy code implementations
- Extremely simple yet still powerful ads and reports management platform
- Lower payment thresholds
- More regional and local brand advertisements
- Limited responsive banner ads
- Limited ad campaigns and inventories
- Limited payment modes
- Limited contextual ad displays
- Not ideal for websites with low traffic
Be the first to comment