The popularity of water guns has steadily increased over the years, and they continue to gain momentum. They are fun toys for kids and adults alike. Some people prefer water pistols because they offer high pressure, whereas others enjoy water cannons or submersible water blasters. Everyone wants to get their hands on an authentic water blaster.
With more than 70% of households owning at least one electric water gun, the demand for these toys continues to rise. People want them to play practical jokes, perform stunts, show off cool skills, etc. This is why manufacturers keep improving existing models and creating new ones. In addition, some companies also produce accessories such as extra nozzles, detachable tanks, refillable cartridges, etc.
Let’s have a look at their features in detail.
What You Need to Know About Electric Water Guns
It is constructed using high-quality material. The electric water gun toy is constructed of premium ABS material. Durable, secure, and non-toxic, they are evaluated for kid safety. Your child’s hands are protected by the rounded edge design.
Amazing Shooting Experience. Unlike squirt guns, which vibrate or recoil when fired, the electric water gun can improve your shooting efficiency. Both kids and adults may enjoy using the water cannon. Its shooting range is 22 feet or greater.
Decent Water Capacity. Children’s water blasters can store 11.7 ounces of water, and the water column they release is relatively thin, extending the life of the toys. It can blast up to 40 feet and instantly unleash massive explosive force to overwhelm opponents.
Easy to Use. The one button design makes use convenient for both adults and children. For a great day at the pool or beach, you must pull the trigger once to start the water spraying out. All you need to do is soak in water and immediately absorb water; after sealing, it is firmly sealed, and there is no leakage; push the trigger; easy to shoot, excellent for family amusement and water battles, and adults can go out and have fun with the kids.
Some miscellaneous features of an electric water gun include:
- The air tank that holds compressed gas is usually placed in the butt area, and it takes 2-4 hours for the weapon to fill with compressed gas.
- Most of the time, the sound of the firing gun comes from the mechanism inside and not outside the gun.
- Usually, they cost around $40-$60, depending on the type of material used, such as plastic or rubber.
- The reservoir size for holding water often depends on whether you purchase a single-shot device or one meant for continuous usage.
- They’re relatively inexpensive compared to similar toys, and kids like to play with them because they’re fun to shoot, although they require frequent refilling.
If you have decided to buy electric water gun, you need to consider some of the essential things. It’s challenging to pick the best electric water cannons. There are numerous things to think about, such as the variety of possibilities, the caliber of the materials, and durability. When selecting electric water cannons, bear the following factors in mind:
Factors to Consider
- How much can you spend?
- What purpose does it serve?
- What should the price be?
- Where are the finest deals to be found?
- Why did you decide to purchase the electric water pistols?
- Which kind of electric water cannons are you interested in?
- What characteristics should electric water cannons have?
The Bottom Line
The primary purpose of a water gun is to shoot projectiles at targets such as balloons or foam balls. They are also great fun for kids because they allow children to play like adults. When purchasing electric water pistols, there are several things to consider. Your particular demands and requirements are very crucial.
Water guns come in various types depending on their construction and materials. These include air-powered water pistols, spring-powered water guns, and electric water guns. Each type has its advantages and disadvantages. Electric water guns are generally considered superior to others due to their greater range and accuracy.