Should you have concerns, suggestions, and requests related to signed MARCO | Lifestyle and Personal Finance, drop us an email at [email protected]. Our publication is headquartered in Pasig City, Philippines.
Services Offered. Our services include:
- Personal Finance, Business, and Related Articles (Guest Posts and Sponsored)
- Press Releases and Brand Collaborations
- Link Insertion Requests
- Leaderboard (728×90) Ad Banner Placement (visible above each post)
- Cryptocurrency, Casino, Gambling, and Other Related Articles (currently not accepted)
General Standards and Guidelines. The following are our straightforward standards and guidelines for the services we offer:
- Submitted articles must be of excellent quality and relevant to the niche, of at least 1,250 words, have not yet been published elsewhere, containing a maximum of two (2) dofollow links, and — shall be published under applicable categories. Senders shall be assigned as the authors upon publication, unless identified and specified. We also reserve the right to edit your submitted article wherever and whenever necessary, refuse publication, or remove your article from publication with or without prior notice. In the same way, you may request an editing or improvement of your submitted and published article.
- Article orders (for us to write) must come with — (a) topic, (b) SEO keyword, (c) required length, and (d) other specific requests.
- Link insertion requests must come with pre-identified posts, anchor texts, and links.
- We have a turnaround time of 1-2 days to fulfill the sponsored article and link insertion orders, and 3-5 days for articles for writing.
- All sponsored articles and links shall remain published and active for as long as the website runs.
- Payments must be made to our PayPal email. Invoices may also be issued as requested, and details provided.
- You may send your order to [email protected]. It must be in an MS Office Word attachment.
Sample Articles We Have Written and Published. Particularly for article orders (for us to write), you may check and refer to these samples:
- 19 Tips for First-Time Credit Card Users (in the Philippines)
- Pandemic Exposes PH’s State of National Insecurity. Do You Have Your Plan B? – BDO Life
- Chef Joni’s Tapa-tarap: Marinating Your Yummy Breakfast Tapa (Featured Startup Business)
- 10 Reasons Many Filipinos Still Fall Prey to Scams and Fraud
Get in touch with us soon.