LALAMOVE (formerly known as EasyVan) is a Hong Kong-based transportation and logistics technology company that provides on-demand and same-day delivery services through their mobile and web app connecting businesses and individuals to thousands of their partner drivers.
Since its founding in December 2013 as a van-hiring business focused on leveraging the sharing economy and satisfying basic logistics needs, Lalamove has grown into a multinational company that currently operates in various Asian cities including Metro Manila and Cebu in the Philippines.
Monthly Income of Lalamove Partner Drivers. How much do Lalamove partner drivers in the Philippines really earn? According to Lalamove Philippines itself, their partner drivers usually earn between PHP6,000-PHP170,000 monthly.
- Motorcycle Partner Drivers (PHP6,000 – PHP30,000)
- Multipurpose Vehicle Partner Drivers (PHP10,000 – PHP70,000)
- Light Truck Partner Drivers and Operators (PHP20,000 – PHP170,000)
How to Apply and Become a Lalamove Partner Driver in the Philippines
 Sign up Online. Visit the official website of Lalamove Philippines. Fill out the online form with your basic personal information. You may also explore their website and read more about Lalamove and the benefits of being a partner driver.
 Download Lalamove Driver App. Search, download, and install Lalamove Driver mobile app from Google Play or Apple App Store to your mobile device. You will use the app to complete your registration, upload your documentary requirements, and soon manage customer bookings.
 Complete Your Initial App Registration. You will be required to provide basic personal details such as your complete name, mobile digits, vehicle type, preferred training date, and location. Wait for a text message confirming your successful initial registration and training details. Check their nearest offices below:
- Makati Office. 3rd Floor, 114 Herco Center, Benavidez St., Legazpi Village, Makati City
- Quezon City Office. Hexagon Corporate Center, 1471 Quezon Ave, Quezon City Racketroom, 94 10th, Cubao, Quezon City
- Muntinlupa Office. 4th Floor, Ayala Malls South Park, National Road, Brgy. Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
- Cebu Office. Unit 3-104, Ground floor, OIC3 – Oakridge Business Park, Cebu
 Upload Your Documentary Requirements. While waiting for the text message, you may proceed to uploading the soft copies or photos of your available requirements to the mobile app itself. These include:
- Professional Driver’s License
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Official Receipt (OR), Certificate of Registration (CR), and Deed of Sale (or letter of authorization if not owned) of the Vehicle
- Photos of the Vehicle (front, side, and back with clear plate number)
- Profile Photo
 Bring Your Requirements as Scheduled. For verification purposes, you are required to bring the same requirements, however the original documents, on your scheduled training and orientation.
 Attend Your Training and Orientation. Your Lalamove team will get you informed about the company philosophy and policies, how to use the mobile app, how you should deal with your clients, and many other things that you should know and learn being a Lalamove partner driver.
 Settle Refundable Cash Bonds. Before you become a verified and official Lalamove partner driver, there are cash bonds and small fees for startup kits that you must settle. These include (as of this writing):
- PHP2,000 (plus PHP500 worth of load wallet and PHP130 GCash kit) cash bond for Motorcycle Partner Drivers
- PHP3,000 (plus PHP500 worth of load wallet and PHP130 GCash kit) cash bond for MPV and Light Truck Partner Drivers
- You also have the option to make a partial payment of PHP1,130 (PHP500 cash bond, PHP500 load wallet, and PHP130 GCash kit) and the remaining balance will be deducted on the wallet soon.
 Start Earning as a Lalamove Partner Driver!
Be the first to comment